What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

November

We are almost to the month of November, my birthday month. People want to know what I would like for my birthday. A Starbucks card with tons of $$$ on it! Don't laugh. I have never had one and I could use it for when I travel or am not working. I don't know how you guys pay for this expensive coffee each day.

I think my friends and family think I get free coffee wherever I go but it is not true.

I see customers laying down $6 or $7 for each visit in my store. Times 7 that is a lot of cash! I am happy to see that because it makes my store profitable and my Starbucks stock is still doing well. O yes I am going to do someting BIG with all my stock some day. Any ideas???
Going to work on Sunday AAAARG.
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home