What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Monday, November 13, 2006

How young is too young?

Ok - so I got a nibble on that last blog.

How young is too young for a boyfriend or girlfriend?

As a reader said on another blog- if a man dates a younger woman there are no negative comments. The man is looked up to and given lots of Kudos for his choices. If a woman dates a much younger guy than that is not OK! Lots of comments. Is it possible to date a younger man without someone thinking it is your son/brother? or perhaps that a younger guy needs a mother figure? or, What is wrong with that guy, why can't he find someone his own age?
What do you readers think?
Any experience with this older-younger thing?
Need advice please
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since men are less mature than women it is always better for a woman to find a man that is older. As for the woman that dates a younger man...well, the woman usually needs a son and the younger man probably needs a mother figure to take care of him.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Poetic_bum said...

I kinda disagree. I have dated women who are mainly older, and I don't look for a mother figure by ANY means. And we guys are not always more immature then women. Our hummer often is, I will admit that, but that’s part of male culture. Just remember an age is just the number of years one has had to learn from their experiences. I would say too young is when you find their out look on life too immature.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, it depends on the two people. I am with someone considerably younger than me, going on 10 years, and it works just fine.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home