What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

LIsten up Spandex Wearers!

OK you know I have a problem with "Sweaty Money". Here is a solution.

One of our favorite customers at the Buck came in the other day and showed us his JIMI.
No not that JIMI, but the one he keeps his ID and paper money in and a few credit cards.
It is a really thin plastic wallet that snaps closed and keeps money DRY!!!!! What a great invention and it saves me a lot of time drying sweaty bills.
He also said that it comes in a favorite Hot PINK color. Now the yoga women can buy one as well. They always come in with no wallet. However they pull money out of their sweaty bra top. After yoga for 1 hour or more do I really want to accept this money?? What do you think.
Sorry for the abscence, but I have been soooooo over-worked after vacation that I haven't had extra time to blog.
I do have great stories to tell. For example:
Getting lost in The Great Smokey Mts
Getting lost in Georgia
Visiting Ft Pulaski and Savannah
Waffle House
Cracker Barrell
Staying at the Knights Inn- next to a strip club in Fla
Who new there were so many strip clubs in Fla?
The white sandy beaches of the Gulf
Then there are the airplane stories. Flights are getting weirder and weirder all the time.
Until next blog
Gotta go to work
Happy Holidays, can I still say Merry Christmas? PC??
Coco

2 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

Merry Christmas.

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen up you coffee swilling, lycra wearing, cell phone talking, latte no foam drinking weirdos....Wait I resemble that...

Go to thejimi.com

The best wallet for any outdoor sport. They now have iPod Nano cases as well.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home