What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cracker Barrel

Anyone been to a Cracker Barrel? It is a chain of restaurants in the South. They are amazing. I have found a retail/restaurant experience better than Starbucks for service. They also have the most unbelievable assortment of throwback merchandise . Throwback to your childhood things. Games and candy and yahoo decorations from when you were a kid. The most friendly servers and they all had great southern accents. Hard to understand sometimes. Then there was the iced tea! Sweet tea or unsweetened? I guess I am a Yankee if I don't like my tea sweetened. Whooo , is that tea sweetened!
Gotta go to work now
Have a great day
Coco

2 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

All right, we're all awaiting on the details of the trip you know? Either that or you still upset over my thumbs down of Waffle House?

And yes, Cracker Barrel is a very nice package eating experience.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm reminds me of my olde Kentucky home. Meatloaf, Country Fried Steak, mashed potatoes (not the garlic type),...etc.

I love the food and the atmosphere but, what got me everytime was the huge selection of candies. Maple Nut goodies, Butter mints, chocolate covered pecans....Darn it now I wish I was going home for Xmas.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home