What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Road Trip

I am taking a vacation and road tripping down the East Coast. Starting in Philly and ending in Tampa. Any advice on things not to miss? Places to see or dine while driving? Please don't say Starbucks! I will for sure visit many!
Yes the boyfriend is going and yes I used my giftcard!
Let me know what you readers have seen.
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have breakfast at The Waffle House when you get past Virgina.

It's a chain in the south.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Blank said...

I would go visit the Smithsonian, for several days in DC. A cool thing to do, Leave Philly, head down the Delmarva Peninsula and cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and tunnel. (Yeah, another geeky guy thing) its 17 miles long. Then you can visit Virginia Beach, off season.

Get coffee at a Dunkin Donuts, where the rest of us buy coffee. Avoid any Waffle houses. (Never trust anonymous comments)

What would you like to see? Pretty much driving down I-95 is either built up industrial decline and mad traffic, Philly to Richmond Va, then 800 miles of packaged hotel and eating experiences at each exit.

Me… I’d pack the motorcycle and pick 2 lanes the whole way. This time of year I’d go through all the resort areas, the outer banks of North Carolina.

Next time visit New York, I know this coffee shop…….

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not diss the Waffle House.

Get the grits.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home