What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Adult Novelties?

Please? Will someone who has any familiarity at all with Florida, tell me why the state is full of Strip Clubs and Adult Stores. The billboards on the interstate are full of crocodile wrestling posters and adult store directions. "LIVE NUDES 2 MILES AHEAD". Maybe they are at the same place as the croc wrestling???
Does it have to do with being a Republican state or is it just in-breeding, Jerry Springer sort of people?
I did notice that there are tons of mobile home parks in the state. The Adult industry seems to have very sturdy construction in their buildings unlike a mobile home. Just remember that tornadoes seem to make a bee-line for the mobile homes first. You don't often hear on the news about a tornado taking out an adult store.
Funny, but as I sit here thinking about my vacation, Florida comes to mind 1st. I met some wonderful-delightful people, however what I recall is the billboards.
What do you think?
Merry Christmas
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home