What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My new Position

Well-After a long time I finally made it as a Starbucks Manager.
I am running my own store and don't have to put up with all the CRAP customers give me anymore.
I am now living on the West Coast of Florida. That is why the absence.
Lots of stories of "new " customers and of retail in the Republican state of Florida.

Anyone still reading this?
Let me know
COCO

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the promotion! :)
I just love Starbucks.

5:15 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

So- tell me what you like about Starbucks and I'll give you the "scoop" on coffee.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Coco!

We miss you back here in the liberal state of California!

Can't wait to see you in June! Take care. :)

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, Coco!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job!! I knew that you could it. You don't know how much we miss you! Keep on knodding..

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home