What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Friends

Well, hello again.
I have been out of words for awhile. Boyfriend is gone for a few months and I am homesick for my family and friends in California. It is getting hot in Florida and I am depressed! I hate where I live! I 'm lonely!
Work, however is going great. I have never been happier with a job.
That leads me to my question.

Why can't one's life been great all around? Why do the personal or professional sides not match up. Let's get on the same page with our lives and be happy with everything and not just a portion of it.
Does anyone have the same problems? Please tell me I am not alone!

Well- this leads me to the thought that I want a navel ring..... and a new tattoo.
Maybe when I get back to California in a few weeks.
My friends , what do you think? Yes..... no???

Help me with an answer please.
Coco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home